Gruger realizes the trade and lease of motor pump. Manufacturing is done within strict quality control standards, observed throughout the manufacturing process, from raw material analysis to final production.
There are several pump models that meet different needs:
Supply of residences, buildings, industries, hotels, hospitals, irrigations from artesian wells or cisterns.
1. Motor: It is determined by the point of work in which the pump will operate and has as main characteristics: 4-stroke diesel cycle, direct injection and cooling by radiator and fan.
2. Pump: It is dimensioned by the flow (m3 / h) and pressure (MCA or kg / cm2) of operation. Centrifugal type with cast iron rotor, carbon steel shaft, gasket sealed, ball bearing with grease lubricated ball bearings.
3. Manual start panel: Mounted on diesel motor, containing tachometer, hour meter, thermometer, water in the radiator and overspeed.
4. Board for automatic start: Microprocessed Gruger Standard, mounted in metal box for wall mounting, with indication of rpm, motor temperature, oil pressure, number of hours of operation, number of hours for maintenance and battery voltage.
5. Automatic start from external signal, with 3 attempts and a bank of batteries.
6. Startup failure warning, high water temperature, low oil pressure, low water level in the radiator and shutdown protection for speed.
7. Visual and sound signaling
8. NFPA-20 automatic start-up board , microprocessed, mounted in metal housing for wall mounting, with rpm indications, number of hours of operation, number of hours for maintenance and battery voltage (bank 1 and 2).
9. Automatic start from external signal, with 6 attempts intercalated in two banks of batteries.
10. Motor panel with tachometer, water thermometer, pressure gauge, starter and stop device.
11. Start failure warning, high water temperature, low oil pressure, low radiator water level and shut-off protection for over speed.
12. All occurrences are accompanied by visual and audible signaling.
13. Preheating systems for motor and two rectifiers with switching power supply, one for each bank of starting batteries.
14. The starting banks are switched by means of a pair of automatic counters mounted to the motor pump assembly, but in case of failure of the automation system, manual operation switches will allow selection of battery bank and manual startup of the diesel motor.
15. Accessories – Fuel tank with installation kit
Startup batteries with cables and terminals (running NFPA-20, with two seats)